External powerpoint for water feature and landscape lighting.
We require installation of an underground conduit from an external junction box to rear boundary for a new water feature and lighting which will also require an installation of a quad powerpoint in a waterproof box. The distance from the junction box (on an external wall) to the water feature and lights is approximately 10 metres. We will take your advise on where it is best to place the switch, e.g. near the water feature or on the external wall at the junction box. Thanks
within 2 weeks
Who's using Gimme Quotes?
197 other people from this region have used GimmeQuotes.com for their projects
- Need an electrician to install powerpoints in kitchen and... - Jane, Elsternwick
- The switch is not working, causing the lights to be on... - Chang Wei, Clayton
- Need a certificate of electricity safety done on a... - Shangitha, Mount Waverley
- Hi my name is Eugene, I'm looking for an apprenticeship... - Eugene, Berwick
- Common area indoor and outdoor lights & fittings to be... - Kylie, Carnegie
- Quote for Installation of 6 x external downlights with... - Danielle, Bentleigh
Got a similar project? Post your project here