Install gas hot water, cooking and hydronic heating
We are looking at installing gas hot water, gas cooking and gas hydronic heating into a 120 spaure meter weatherboard home with 3 bedrooms, 1 living, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom (currently wood heater and electric hot water and cooking). Plumbing has been upgraded and outlet locations will stay the same. We will supply all hardware but need installation.
Time is flexible
Plumbing, drains and gas fitting
Who's using Gimme Quotes?
9 other people from this region have used GimmeQuotes.com for their projects
- Drains blocked outside leaking water from bathroom,... - Belinda, Rokeby
- Small bathroom. Bath and vanity to be removed, replaced... - Melanie, Glenorchy
- free quote for blockage and drainage - Tameka, Hobart
- Repairs needed to broken external sewage pipe. Location... - Carol, Cygnet
- We need a washing machine plumbed in and a bathroom... - John, Killora
- My hotwater system is leaking, need it fixed - Linda, Glenorchy
Got a similar project? Post your project here